We cordially invite you to attend the 64th Annual Wyoming Outfitters & Guides Association Annual Convention and Big Game Awards Banquet, March 31– April 1, 2023, Casper, WY. This three-day event is sure to be a good time.
Special Guests are:
• Guest of Honor: First Lady, Jennie Gordon Food from the Field Update
• Guest Speaker: Congresswoman, Harriet Hageman
We will kick off the event with the general membership meeting on Friday, March 31st. The meeting agenda is full of important topics and information that you will not want to miss.
11:00am-12:00pm: Daniel Thompson, Large Carnivore Section Supervisor, Wildlife Division, Wyoming Game & Fish Department: Black Bear Hunting Seasons
12:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch (North Ballroom)
1:30pm-5:00pm: Continue General Membership Meeting
• Election of Officers
5:30pm-9:00pm: “Welcome Party” (Sponsored by: Best of the West Outfitters)
• Outdoor Dream Foundation Awards Presentation: Brad Jones
• Pack Horse Race: $50 per team (North & Central Ballrooms)
Saturday, April 1, 2023 (Wyoming Theatre)
8:30am : Snacks & Coffee provided on the Terrace.
Sponsored by: Rough Country Outfitters
• Trade Show Opens
9:00am-10:30am: Doug Brimeyer, Deputy Chief, Wildlife Division, Wyoming Game & Fish Department
• Craig Smith, Deputy Chief, Wildlife Division, Wyoming Game & Fish Department
• Non-resident License Allocation Update
10:30am-11:30am: Wyoming State Board of Outfitters & Professional Guides Roundtable
11:30pm-1:00pm: Lunch/Trade Show Closes
• Guest of Honor: Congresswoman, Harriet Hageman
1:00pm-2:30pm: Brian Nesvik, Director, Wyoming Game & Fish Department: Legislative & Commission Update